Wednesday, April 30, 2008

One time, outside running

That's what he told me when I told Henry that I had to get ready to go to work.
He said holding up his index finger signifying "1". Of course I spent the next fifteen minutes outside running around. How can I refuse such a masterfull negotiator.

Last night he got out of his toddler bed at about 2am and started roaming the house. Jean got up asking him what he was doing.
He got up to literally get a drink of water. Jean helped him get one and he went back to sleep. That had never happened before so no I have a big gate up in the hallway of our little rental house. He has access to our room but that's it. I like the idea of him being able to access us but I'm not really keen on him roaming alone at night. He leans a bit on the mischevious side so at some point I'm sure there would have been a crash bang shatter if we hadn't caught it early.

No comments: