Thursday, January 17, 2008

January 17 2008

The Son of El made another leap in greatness. He woke up early this morning (he's pretty much over being sick) and told his mother, Lara, "eat". So it suddenly breakfast time. I was getting ready for work and put my lunch in my lunch box. Kal held my hand and carried my lunch to the front door and gave me a big hug. The coolest part was that he handed me my lunch box, I didn't even have to ask, it had a feeling like he was saying 'hey, don't forget this.' Probably one of the coolest moments of my life. Then he waved me off and played with his trains.

When I got home from work I chased him around the house for about a half an hour. For some reason it was imperative and I wear a stuffed snake around my neck and keep a puppett on my hand. Kal demanded it. When we put him to bed, he basically fell asleep the moment his body laid flat.

The Last son of Krypton has added "feet", "eat", "arm" to his vocabulary, and Lara told me he has said "three" and "meat"

No comments: